PRPM GOES ON BITCHUTE, BABY!

 Holy shit, I'm self-conscious. 

 Okay, so it's been a while, huh? Tell me about it, I've been up to my cock in coursework and needed some time away, working on a blog as well as music, classes, a relationship, and general life can be hard when you want to do your best in all of them, so I came to a decision. 

 From now on, PRPM content will be done in the form of videos on my Bitchute, the first of which can be found here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/6vU2tEhnamPZ/ I know I'm a bit late to the alt-tech party, but I want to do something right, and if that means doing it now then that's fine. Ultimately, I feel like this will be a better form of content, since I realize that most people don't have the attention span for blogs, and I wasn't on a larger platform to broadcast myself to a newer audience. 

[Expect more in the future, see you soon] -Em. 

Comments