This week's tunes (30.11.20)


And for the non-phone using crowd, here's a link

 Right, gang? Another week, another playlist! Now, I don't have last week's playlist on here, but I really can't be fucked keeping it, so I'll just start it fresh here! This week is a bit of an eclectic selection, our selection is:

  • Streetlight Manifesto (Still going strong from last week, honestly I just find the percussion addictive)
  • Social Distortion
  • The Queers
  • Teenage Bottlerocket
  • Dead Boys
  • The Ergs! 
  • Dag Nasty (A newcomer to my playlists, these guys have a killer sound! Well worth adding to the hall of fame we dedicate to the best 80s and early 90s punk). 
  • Flux of Pink Indians
  • The Partisans 
  • Peter and The Test Tube Babies

 As always, I update these playlists every week, giving some recommendations and
opinions on the music I listen to. Punk rock can be a hard genre to find recommendations from when you don't know any more than the most popular bands, so stuff like this is always helpful. 

[Can't believe that people are listening to Christmas music already, it's disgusting] - Em.

 

 

Comments